We have reached our maximum applicant quota of 12,500 within 15
minutes - KYC/AML is currently in process. We want to thank everyone
in the community for their support. Please pay close attention to our
Telegram and Twitter for upcoming announcements.
Lack of consumer control and
ownership over their personal
Indirect,inefficient channels of
B2C engagement through a
network of middlemen
Massive centralization of data
by data aggregators with very
little value is passed back to the
Mode of engagement is most
often a form of solicitation, not
consent-driven mutual discovery
Our vision is to build an ecosystem that will decentralize the way B2C interactions take place across the entire consumer lifecycle.
An ecosystem that is trust and consent-driven, mutually beneficial, reduces waste, and maximizes value.
A blockchain-powered data and interactions exchange that passes value and data ownership
back to the consumer, as well as increasing marketing effectiveness, data quality,
and customer loyalty for the enterprise.
All transactions on the platform will use the token.
Data permisson control
Price and reward settings
Offer and rewards discovery
Rewards wallet (CPX)
Interactive message inbox
Target data scope management
Rewards and offers management
External Integrations management
APEX's data and interactions exchange protocol will be built using open source blockchain NEO, and the CPX token will be a NEP-5-based token. NEO's high performance, fast development, and unique built-in decentralized identity resolution features will power our next generation B2C data and engagement platform.
Global + China
Data points processed
Unique consumer profiles tracked
and analyzed annually
Over 32% have signed up for a trial-run of APEX at launch
NEO Council is a strategic
arm of NEO, one of the early
backers in APEX
A top Shanghai & Silicon
Valley-based venture capital firm
in the Draper Venture Network
Digital asset investment firm and investment bank focused on tokenizing the real economy
One of China's leading
venture capital firms with over
$3 billion under management
Europe-based hedge fund focused on blockchain assets
Shanghai-based crypto hedge
fund and consultancy
Europe-based crypto hedge fund
and trading firm
- - Oversees a combination of strategy, product, and vision
- - Built internal marketing analytics for Microsoft, multi-year Microsoft technology contractor
- - China & Asia big data and AI market advisor for Gerson Lehrman Group and multiple US financial institutions
- - Forbes China 30 Under 30
- - UC Berkeley BS Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences
- - Manages day-to-day operations of Chinapex
- - Managed multiple internal data analytics projects for Microsoft, Global Sources, and various other clients.
- - Keynote speaker at marketing technology and big data conferences such as GDMS, iDigital, & CBIS
- - China Internet Weekly "Innovative Leader of the Year Award", and "Person of the Year 2016".
- - UC Berkeley BS Political Economy, Minor EECS
- - Director of Engineering @ Alibaba, managed a team of 30+ person R&D team
- - CTO @ 360 Finance
- - Team Lead @ Youku, Machine Learning
- - Team Lead @ Microsoft
- - Microsoft IT Pro Award and Future Star Award
- - Software Engineering @ Autodesk
- - Masters Computer Science from Tongji University
- - Product Director @ Alibaba, big data analytics division
- - Ailbaba "Product Expert of the Year"
- - Analytics and personalization recommendation system team leader @Sohu, one of China's largest internet platforms
- - Director of big data products @ Emar
- - Masters in Statistics from Renmin-University w/ focus on Machine Learning
Platform & Ecosystem Growth
Team & Advisor
Research & Development
Marketing & Growth
Operations & Global Expansion
Watch how brands and enterprises can use NEXUS to leverage blockchain, AI, and marketing technology to create personalized experiences for consumers and a better 1-to-1 relationship
Watch how Wallet helps users get the most value and
ownership out of their own data and interactions with
brands, and at the same time discover new offers and
rewards they may be interested in.
Your website lists technology, infrastructure, and data ecosystem partnerships with various companies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Baidu, Tencent, NEO, and Onchain. What are these partnerships ?
These partners mainly fall into 3 categories - infrastructure partners, technology and platform integration partners, and app ecosystem partners. For more information, view a summary of what these partners mean .
Where is APEX and Chinapex located?
The APEX and Chinapex are headquartered in Shanghai China, with branch offices in Beijing and Silicon Valley and a representative office in Hong Kong .